2018 AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH SPECIAL EVENTS
KICK OFF EVENTS IN MARCH
- March 19th – McAlister’s Deli Dining Out for Children at Roanoke, Blacksburg & Lynchburg locations. 5pm-10pm. Visit during these hours & 10% of your sales will benefit BRAAC! MORE INFO
- March 19th – March 23rd – five Below Fundraising Shopping Event at Roanoke & Lynchburg locations. ALL DAY. Present Roanoke Flyer OR Lynchburg Flyer when you shop and 10% of your receipt is donated to BRAAC!
All April Long:
Sport Clips Cuts for Autism at Sport Clips, Wards Rd., Lynchburg
During the entire month of April they will be offering FREE haircuts to individuals with Autism.
Sunnybrook Auto Spa at Williamson Rd., Roanoke
During the entire month of April they will donate $1 for EVERY car wash at their auto spa!
- April 1th – April 15th – Jersey Mike’s Subs BOGO at 2 Lynchburg Locations
Get your free coupon from the BRAAC Lynchburg site during the end of March & redeem your coupon for BRAAC to get credit & donation
- April 2nd – Light it Up Blue! World Autism Day at Elmwood Park (South Park), Downtown Roanoke. 6pm-8pm MORE INFO
- April 12th – Soaring Ridge Craft Brewers Night at Shenandoah Ave, Roanoke. 6pm-8pm. Proceeds Night for BRAAC! Come out and join the FUN!
- April 15th – April 29th – Express Jet Car Wash at 2 Locations – Roanoke (460/Bonsack Kroger) & Lynchburg (Wards Rd). Go get your CAR WASHED during this time period & use CAR WASH CODE #3120 for Captain’s Special and BRAAC will receive 30% of the proceeds & you get a nice, shiny, clean car! MORE INFO
- April 16th – April 21st – Autism Awareness Week at Polished – During this week Polished will be donating a percentage of their sales to BRAAC! Enjoy a pedicure or a manicure or BOTH while supporting BRAAC! Schedule your appointment at either of their two locations today – let them know you are supporting BRAAC! Invite others to join you and make it a fun group outing (excludes Pedi of the Month & other discounts). Contact Polished at 540-904-6868
- April 17th – Bellacino’s Dining Out for Children at Daleville & Roanoke location. ALL DAY. Mention BRAAC when you order and 10% of your receipt is donated to BRAAC! MORE INFO
- April 17th – The Depot Grille Dining Out for Children at 10 9th St., Lynchburg location. ALL DAY (11am-10pm). Mention BRAAC when you order and 10% of your receipt is donated to BRAAC! MORE INFO
- April 20th – Tyler’s Trek at Roanoke College, Salem. 3-mile Fun Run/Walk.
Kickoff starts at 4:15pm. REGISTER TODAY!
- April 21st – LulaRoe “Pop Up Shop” at BRAAC-Lynchburg 2pm-5pm (Shop Online April 22 – 26). A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each item will benefit BRAAC. MORE INFO
- April 24th – A.C. Moore Day at Roanoke Location (Tanglewood Mall). All day event 9am-9pm. Must present flyer (printed or on your phone) and 10% of your receipt is donated to BRAAC!
- April 27th – Autism Awareness Night with the Salem Red Sox at Salem Memorial Ballpark, Salem. Autism Awareness Jerseys, Silent Auction plus BRAAC students participating with different aspects of the game! Purchase tickets today from a BRAAC student/staff member or visit our Roanoke site and a portion of your ticket benefits BRAAC!
- April 30th – Domino’s Dining Out for Children at 6 locations: Hollins, Daleville, Rocky Mount, Smith Mountain Lake, Collinsville & Martinsville. ALL DAY. Present Flyer and 20% of your receipt is donated to BRAAC!
- May 11th – 13th – PUZZLED Car Show PLUS Touch-a-Truck and Kids Carnival at Glen Maury Park, Buena Vista. MORE INFO