Winning Bidders for Online Auction Item(s)
Congratulations! Thank you for participating in our online auction that benefits Blue Ridge Autism and Achievement Center. 100% of the proceeds will help support the educational needs of children and families facing unique learning challenges in and around the Roanoke Valley.
To help process the event and close up our books – we ask that payment and arrangement for receiving item(s) be completed by Thursday, November 1, 2018.
If arrangements have not been made by Thursday, November 1, 2018 we will proceed with the 2nd place winner.
There are two ways in which you can pay for your winning item(s) and receive them.
1.) Pay and pick up at BRAAC Roanoke Location (312 Whitwell Drive, Roanoke, VA 24019) – some items MUST be picked up at BRAAC per description.
- Item(s) can be picked up Monday- Friday 8am-4pm (Items WILL be available starting Tuesday, October 23rd for pick-up)
- Preferred method of payment: Cash or Check (made payable to BRAAC)
- Visa or MasterCard may be processed on-site as well
2.) Pay via our Paypal Donation Site:
- In donation amount – please type in the amount owed for the auction (including any applicable shipping costs) that was sent to you in the Facebook message after the end of the auction
- Once payment has been received and processed a BRAAC representative will be in touch to confirm shipping address or pick up arrangements
- To credit your account appropriately, please make sure the name via paypal payment corresponds with name of winning bidder
Questions: You can contact us at email@example.com or 540-366-7399