Help BRAAC raise funds & make a difference one dollar at a time.
April is Autism Awareness Month!
Your business can help generate some much needed funds for Blue Ridge Autism and Achievement Center by participating in BRAAC’s Piece by Piece Program during the month of April. BRAAC’s Puzzle Pieces are a fun, simple way to raise funds while supporting a local community non-profit. All proceeds will stay in our community to help children and families affected by autism spectrum disorder and learning disabilities.
Join BRAAC in connecting the town for Autism Awareness Month!
Here’s how it works:
· BRAAC will deliver paper puzzle pieces to you (and provide a collection container if needed).
· Place the paper puzzle piece at your register and have your cashiers encourage customers to buy a Piece by Piece Puzzle Piece for a suggested donation of $1.
· The purchaser can sign the puzzle piece, and it can be displayed prominently in your store. Piece by Piece Puzzle Pieces can be displayed anywhere – walls and windows are popular places.
· To help increase sales of the puzzle pieces, consider making the Piece by Piece Puzzle Pieces a part of your special events and community activities, employee competitions, or other activities.
· The first week of May, we will connect with you to collect the donations and any leftover puzzle pieces. (Checks can be made out to BRAAC.)
If you would like to help us connect the town, please contact us:
Roanoke Valley Businesses contact Teri at email@example.com or 540.366.7399
Lynchburg Area Businesses contact Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-525-4790