As a 501(c)3 non-profit charity, the generosity and kindness of individuals and corporations assist greatly to make the services of Blue Ridge Autism and Achievement Center possible. We can’t do it without you, and we would love for you to get involved. There are many ways for you to join us in our mission to serve families and children with autism and unique learning disabilities.
- Monetary Donations – Every cent you donate goes directly to our students for much needed supplies and scholarships. Your gift is tax deductible.
- Launch a Wish List Drive – Check out our Wish List Wednesday Items updated each month
- Link your Kroger Card to BRAAC
- Sponsor or attend our Events
- Volunteer at an Event
- Collect Box Tops
- Volunteer at BRAAC
- Apply for our Internship Program